Micro shot dispenserMD
Featuring NLC's technology for mixing and dispensing minute amounts of 2-component resins
The integrated plunger pump metering method ensures highly precise dispensing of minute quantities of liquid in the range of 0.01-2.8 ml. The combination of AC servo drive and programmable control accommodates a variety of dispensing patterns.
- The integrated plunger pump metering method can accommodate a wide range of liquids from low to high viscosity.
- The AC servo drive provides precisely metered dispensing without pulsation.
- Two independently functioning plungers allow a wide range of ratio adjustments.
- The adjustable-speed rotary mixer enables control of mixing speeds to accommodate the application and characteristics of the resin.
- One-touch cleaning control after dispensing operation ensures easy maintenance.
- The compact unit occupies very little space.
|0.01 - 2.8 ml
(Depending on mixing ratio and pump diameter)
|100:100 - 100:3.5
|1 - 50,000 mPa･s
|Cartridge tank (150ml)
|10L force-feed tank
|Volumetric metering (Plunger type)
|AC servomotor drive
|Sequence control (PLC)
|0.4 MPa (Dry air)
|Approx. 95 kg