Micro shot dispenserMD
Featuring NLC's technology for mixing and dispensing minute amounts of 2-component resins
The integrated plunger pump metering method ensures highly precise dispensing of minute quantities of liquid in the range of 0.01-2.8 ml. The combination of AC servo drive and programmable control accommodates a variety of dispensing patterns.
- The integrated plunger pump metering method can accommodate a wide range of liquids from low to high viscosity.
- The AC servo drive provides precisely metered dispensing without pulsation.
- Two independently functioning plungers allow a wide range of ratio adjustments.
- The adjustable-speed rotary mixer enables control of mixing speeds to accommodate the application and characteristics of the resin.
- One-touch cleaning control after dispensing operation ensures easy maintenance.
- The compact unit occupies very little space.
|Discharge range||0.01 - 2.8 ml
(Depending on mixing ratio and pump diameter)
|Mixing ratio||100:100 - 100:3.5|
|Viscosity range||1 - 50,000 mPa･s|
|Material tank||Cartridge tank (150ml)|
|Flushing tank||10L force-feed tank|
|Metering system||Volumetric metering (Plunger type)|
|Drive system||AC servomotor drive|
|Control system||Sequence control (PLC)|
|Air supply||0.4 MPa (Dry air)|
|Weight||Approx. 95 kg|