Very-small-amount 2-component dispenserMu I
High accuracy dispensing in a range as wide as 0.07 to 7 mL!!.
Thanks to plunger metering pump technology, the Mu I enables high accuracy dispensing, ranging from a very small amount of 0.07 ml to 7 ml.
- The system's plunger pump metering method accommodates a wide range of liquids of low or medium viscosity.
- Use of IN and OUT changeover valves realizes precise constant-volume discharge.
- Thanks to a variable-speed electric rotary mixer, the mixing speed is changeable. You can determine the mixing speed according to the characteristics of your resin.
- Easy to clean up after use by one-touch operation.
- Compact design: The system occupies very little space when installed.
|Discharge range||0.07 – 7 mL
(Depending on mixing ratio and pump diameter)
|Mixing ratio||100:100 – 100:6|
|Viscosity range||1 – 50,000 mPa・s|
|Material tank||1L resin tank, 1L hardener tank
|Flushing tank||10L force-feed tank
|Pump stroke||5 mm – 70 mm|
|Metering system||Volumetric metering
|Drive system||Servomotor drive|
|Control system||Sequence control (PLC)|
|Air supply||0.5 MPa (Dry air)|
|Power consumption||Φ3 AC200V･600W|